With a perfectly designed 3D cylinder volume of 8 cm in diameter and 8 cm in height and a standard resolution of 160 µm, ORTHOPHOS XG 3D is precisely tailored to the everyday routines of private practices: it can capture the patient’s whole jaw in a single span. The field of view is large enough to avoid the stitching of several 3D x-ray images and thus multiple exposure to radiation. Yet it is also small enough to be a time-saver in diagnosis.
If an even smaller volume is sufficient, then choose the 5 x 5.5cm VOL 2 with a resolution of 100 µm. whenever you need to see more, the 3D module provides for greater safety. In all standard cases, the 2D module of ORTHOPHOS XG 3D, with extensive panoramic and cephalometric x-ray programs, delivers the x-ray image you need.
- Striking image quality with ASTRA (2D), MARS (3D) and High-Definition mode
- Two scan volumes for dose reduction and time-efficient diagnostics
- High resolution (160/100 µm)
- Simple unit operation for 2D and 3D scans with automatic switching sensor
- Automatic patient positioning for correct panoramic scans