inLab MC XL
The large-capacity inLab MC XL offers the following advantages::
- Huge milling volume that can accommodate large-sized blocks for the creation of bridge frameworks with up to 12 units.
- Top productivity and accelerated workflows.
- Highest levels of precision in combination with framework and feldspar ceramics
- 20 mm diamond burs for the perfect machining of difficult crown and bridge restorations.
- Maximum convenience
The four motors can be equipped either with spare diamond burs of the same type or with diamond burs of a different type. One set of burs for grinding and one set of carbides are provided to optimally process zirconia any polymers.
This enables a range of different ceramic materials to be milled.
- Large water tank with filter unit.
- Plain text display, large-capacity milling chamber with a large door and colored illumination.
- Storage drawers for consumables and accessories.
- Award winning design:
In 2007 the MC XL milling unit received the coveted international “red dot” product design award and was nominated for the “2008 Federal German Design Prize”.